What Availability Estimates Mean
The availability estimate listed on each product detail page tells you if we have at least one unit of the item you wish to order in one of our fulfillment centers. If the item is not in stock, the availability estimate tells you how long we think it will take to receive the item from our suppliers.
Availability and Delivery Estimates
While an item's availability is calculated into your Estimated Delivery Date, the availability estimate is not an indicator of how long it will take for you to receive an item.
Orders for Multiple Items
Ordering multiple copies of the same item? Please be aware that our availability estimates are intended for single-copy orders only. Here are some things to consider that may impact when your order ships:
- Multiple copies of the same item may not be available.
- Orders for multiple copies of a single item could ship from different locations in separate shipments because we spread our inventory across our network.
- Larger orders take longer to prepare and ship.
When Inventory is Reserved for Your Order
Inventory is only reserved for your order after you place your order and receive email confirmation that we've received your order. Placing an item in your To-Buy List does not reserve inventory of that item for you.
Availability of Popular Items
Popular items sell out quickly. It is possible for you to see a message that an item is available on the product detail page, but discover it is sold out by the time you place your order.
Availability Estimate Definitions
Here's a list of availability estimates you may see while shopping on Anamo.eu. These estimates apply only to items sold and shipped by Anamo.eu. If the availability of an item changes after you place your order, we'll send you an email.
- In Stock: The item is on hand in at least one fulfillment center, and we expect to be able to prepare this item for shipment within a few hours to a few days (depending on the shipping option you choose). If the item is being fulfilled by a seller other than Anamo.eu, then the seller has the item on hand and can ship it out within 2 business days. In some cases, sellers may indicate on the product detail page that processing will take longer before the item is shipped. In-stock items often enter the shipping process immediately, so it is difficult to change an order containing in-stock items. When ordering such items, please double-check the details of your order before submitting it.
- Usually ships in 2-3 days: we expect to receive the item from a nearby distributor within 2 to 3 days of your order.
- Usually ships in 1-2 weeks: we expect to receive the item from a distributor within 1 to 2 weeks of your order.
- Not yet published/released or Available for Pre-order: The latest release date information that we have for the item will be on its product detail page. If you want to pre-order the item, we will ship it to you once the release date passes and the item is made available to us for shipment.
- Temporarily Out of Stock: This item is currently not in stock but it is available for ordering. If you place an order, we will send you an email with the expected delivery date as soon as we have that information from our suppliers.
- Currently Unavailable: This item is currently not available for ordering, and we don't know when or if this item will be in stock again.